Tuesday 28 April 2015

Legal

Being an adult seemed to be so much fun as a kid. How we wished that we could speed up the process and grow up and spread our wings. One step closer to that 'dream' but happiness is still far away. Don't be mistaken.. It's not that I'm not appreciative of my life. I am. I really am. But I feel like I'm stuck in a rut.

Hit so many milestones in these couple of months.. I've grown. Had my birthday. Went for my University interview. Got my acceptance notification.. So I'm officially gonna be a uni kid starting June.

But my personal life.. I feel like I've drifted from my friends; best friends and close friends alike. We barely text/talk/meet up anymore. Everyone seems to be too busy to spend time with each other, but yet have all the time in the world to meet up with their other friends.

I want to believe that there's a reason why things happen the way that they do. Why some friendships last while others don't. But the ending of THAT friendship has really haunted me. It's been a month or two.. and yet I still dream of the day when you will reach out to me/us. Why are you doing this to us? Being ashamed doesn't make a difference.. not unless you're willing to do something about it.

No comments: