Tuesday 10 July 2012

every night, before i go to bed, i tell myself what i'm grateful for. and in the past few days since i've blogged, there's a lot to be thankful for.

1. i passed my field supervision (:
2. i had positive feedback, but there are definitely rooms for improvement.
3. i picked the right class to be attached to. my class teacher is definitely very protective and wants the best for me.
4. i have an awesome attachment partner whom i can tell anything and everything to.
5. my parents who have been doing all they can to help me.
6. my friends who have been giving me their never-ending support.

and when all that is over, it's back to my hectic schedule of assignments and reports and reflections. but somehow that makes me thankful too.

im thankful to..
1. owning a laptop.
2. the late night study buddy who keeps me awake
3. friends that motivate me
4. my parents for providing me with the means to do well.

so even though times are tough, and there's a lot to do.. it doesn't mean that we have to grouch and complain. those are the times when we should really reflect on appreciate what we have in life. cause life is short, why waste it by being negative?

No comments: