Thursday 12 July 2012

i just have to keep reminding myself that things will get better. today hasn't exactly been a good day. another D+ this term. i really hope that that's the end of my negative streak. i'm really working so hard, but all my hard work isn't rewarding me with anything yet.

today has been an emotional day for me. as usual. i guess there is a positive side to it though. got to meet my best friends today. haven't spent time with them in a looooong time. so that's the silver lining in this dark ass sky.

relationships haven't been going well for me. and the blasts from the past aren't over yet. first the cucumber song, then the original melody. and of course, "The Reason" by Hoobastank. the awful moment when one song can bring back so many heartbreaking memories. love how my classmate tried to cheer me up though. i guess the kind of friends you have really can make or break you.

No comments: