Monday 16 June 2014

Reflections

2 years. It's been 2 long years since I've blogged. How many milestones have passed by since then? Thinking back bout it.. all the fights and struggles that plagued me throughout those two years seem ridiculously silly now. Despite everything, I'm proud to say that I've officially graduated with my Diploma. I'm proud to say that I didn't quit my job even when I was feeling so overwhelmed. As the saying goes, "when things get tough, the tough get tougher". A new milestone is coming up in two weeks and I hope that I'll be ready for it. I don't know how often I'll be blogging or if there'll even be anyone reading my posts but it doesn't even matter. My blog is going to be my diary; a place where I "pen down" my thoughts and reflect on the things that I've said or done. My blog is gonna help me be a better me.

No comments: