Wednesday 9 July 2014

Strangers to friends, and to strangers once again.

It really sucks when a blooming friendship just goes splat. Just like within a couple of days. No matter the words you say or the things that you do, you would definitely be judged as critically as how Simon Cowell judges the performers. It sucks to know that you screwed up so badly that your new friend can't even trust you anymore. That in his eyes, you're nothing more than a little girl who lies and is overtly naggy and easily attaches herself to someone. That you're so easy and you would spill your whole life story to someone you've just met. That all you care about is someone's appearances.

That is not who I am. Well the naggy and attachment part is.. But I never have and never will see the point in lying to someone. Everyone is a friend till they give me the reason to treat them otherwise. I'm an open book. Anything you want to know, ask and I would answer if I could.

I don't reject/approve friendships based on one's appearances. Maybe that's why attracted me in the first place, but if one has no substance, what would keep the conversation flowing?

It sucks that someone whom you treat as a friend, basically lashes out at you for being who you are. That in the end, nothing you say can even change their point of view and you're so exhausted that you don't even bother trying anymore.

To hear that you deserve all the words being said... that's just the final breaking point.

No comments: