Friday 1 August 2014

Enchanted

"I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew..I was enchanted to meet you"
- Taylor Swift (Enchanted)

(Here's a heads up. This post is basically gonna be me gushing bout some guy and if you can't be bothered/hate crap like this then just leave my blog alright? :))

So those lyrics basically reflect what I feel about the things that happened today. It was just meant to be a talk about fire safety.. I guess none of us; myself especially, expected HIM to walk through the doors. Those who know me know that I'm not the shyest person around. I'm loud and crazy and basically just really weird. I guess it was an eye opener for my colleagues to see the other side of me. Working in a school with colleagues who are 20-30 years older than you.. it's definitely a heartwarming experience. I basically have 7 godmothers when I step in to work. And what was the first thing my 7 mamas did when they found out that I was attracted to/interested in our fire safety speaker... They decided to send one of the teachers out to ask for his number. And I decided to run for my life and collapsed on the floor; laughing so hard till I cried. Not to forget that I blushed so badly that I felt embarrassed for being embarrassed. Their plan failed though because the one who was sent out on the mission wasn't briefed on what the plan was. I can't exactly say if this was a good or bad thing.. On one hand, I'm glad he didn't find out. He may have a girlfriend or something. On the other hand.. I guess I'm disappointed? Especially knowing that he wouldn't be coming round any time soon.

Anyways.. to end off this post.. I honestly do feel so so so blessed to be working with such loving colleagues. Even though they basically tried to matchmake me with the first guy I've expressed interest in in front of them. Going to look back on this post when I feel down and hopefully feel a little better.

Thanking God for all my blessings.


No comments: