Wednesday 27 August 2014

Time

There's 24 hours in a day and even then, sometimes we feel like it's not enough. Be it when we're rushing for assignments or work or whatever, sometimes it really isn't enough. But the most important thing in life isn't your work or your grades.. it's supposed to be your family. No matter what happens, you're supposed to make time for your family. It only takes a minute to pick up the phone and check in with them. Same goes to your best friends. People whom you truly care about. I guess people really do change after being in a relationship. Friendships no longer come second. Friendships are probably way down the list by now. Or maybe it's just my friendship. I don't know. I feel betrayed and maybe that's just me thinking too much, feeling too much. It takes only a minute to reply yet you don't spare that for me. Yet I see you going on different social media platforms and basically socializing. What about me? Messages that were sent in the morning and evening were never replied to.. yet last seen was 1.20am.

So this is just a reminder to everyone out there, make time for your loved ones. They're the ones who will/have been with you through thick and thin. Don't forget them. Don't lose touch. It only takes a minute.

No comments: