Tuesday 2 September 2014

Count your blessings

I remember how we used to talk about forming partnerships and how the ideal way of handling situations would be. But all the theories and stuff fly out the window when tempers flare. Sometimes I wish that the other party would know how we feel. Teaching is not the easiest job in the world, and the children are not the only ones whom we try to teach.

Thanking God for the wonderfully supportive colleagues. It would have been a horrible day without them.

And on the basis that everything happens for a reason and that what goes up must come down.. I believe that what went up was my temper was due to the conflicts.. and what came down was the 🔥 when I received the message from Sunsilk Singapore. Congrats to the other four participants who won the hamper too 😊

No comments: