Saturday 27 September 2014

Growth

The most important thing about being human is knowing that we are not perfect. No matter what we do, we will never achieve the perfect results. What I learnt during my studies is that as a teacher, we should not look for perfection in results, but that there is a noticeable growth during the process.

Three months into this full time teaching job and I have already broken down twice. My temperament has been affected and so has my health. The migraine attacks come more frequently and get worse each time. Needless to say.. my body does not deal with stress very well.

I thank God for the strength to keep moving on and not giving up. I thank Him for the people that he's placed in my life who have provided me with so much strength and support.

Yes, life is hard. Life isn't fair. But that's just how it all works.

"When things get tough, the tough get going".

No comments: